Upcoming Revamp

 Hello! 

I know I've been gone for so long and it's partly because I've been slacking off on translating and partly because my work has been crazy and I've been working overtime to get things completed. After thinking about it, I realized that ever since the pandemic, which is when I started this job, I've always struggled to keep work and life separate. There's not much of a separation of life and work when both happen at home and this has transitioned over even after going back in-person. 

In the coming days, I want to revamp this whole blog and hopefully get this one-person translating operation back into business as a little side project/hobby. Translations will still be a bit slow but I hope maybe I can get into the habit of doing small releases every week. 

I hope you stick around! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello~

Assault + Resisting Arrest Chapter 2 Released